Half of 2024

by - July 17, 2024

Well, this year has been quite a wild ride! Things didn't go as planned, but that's life, right? Even though my love life is a bit messy, I passed this year full of gratitude for my education and career. I am always given sufficiency and enjoyment. Although there was one big decision that really changed my life 360 ​​degrees. Honestly, I know it's wrong. But the black shadow always confuses me until I lose my direction. Ya, I strayed too far.

On this journey, I learned not to be afraid to remove toxic people from my life. Goodbye, drama! I realize that my happiness is in my own hands and I don't need to worry about disappointing other people. I decided to get rid of unnecessary burdens and make room for the good things. I also accept that some people are not meant to stay in my life, and that's okay. It's time to move forward and focus on what is truly important to me.

By the way, this year will be a crazy year because the jumping off point where I will start my career.

That's all for now. I hope these incredible experiences keep coming!

Happy 22nd birthday, me!

You May Also Like

0 komentar