really hope to hear from u soon

by - December 05, 2021

jan, 21. i met u when i was alone. never expected to be close to u. idk how u can easily made my days n gave me a butterfly everyday. we talked too much, shared the things we like, cared for each other. it feels like we've known each other for a long time. i appreciate u so much i'm happy we met even though now we need to let go. dec, 21. i'm thankful for the closed doors, the forced distance, the good bye, the no replies. i'm thankful for the ending. i'm thankful that u've let me go bcs i didn't know how. n God knows what would've happened to me if i stayed, bcs i always found a reason to, somehow. so, continue ur story without me bcs this is my last chapter with u. just bcs i'm not in ur chapter anymore doesn't mean i don't care about u at all. i tried to always be there for u but i felt like u pushing me away. i wish u all the best n pls take care, always.

You May Also Like

0 komentar